Minggu, 13 Desember 2015

Flashdisk cover

Haha .. I cant do something like this actually, Im not creative at all, I cant sew.. haha but I try to make this..

Why I made this? Here is it, mmmh I really love my flashdisk, as I know that flashdisk, CD, DV, memory card are sensitive things, so I though that I need to cover my flashdisk..

Yesterday I went to the market and I saw this flanel, the colour so eye-catching. I like those colour so much, I just bought it.

This morning I thought about flashdisk cover again (becz I put my handphone with fd together in my pocket and my handphone cover got mark). Then, I try to make my flashdisk cover with the flanel.. Not really bad right? Haha
Waaa... I look like real women ya..haha
Daebak!! 😂😂😂

#anyway this fd is birthday gift from my best friend. It is so much mean for me because for the first time #mybestfriend    seems like understand and know me so well. Thanks ya

Comments:

Free Blog Template by June Lily