Minggu, 20 Oktober 2019

Grateful and Thankful

Alhamdulillah.. actually there are so many things that Allah gives for us and we have to be grateful. I always  forget about these, I think it’s not fair if I just write about my sadness here, so I’ll write about why I have to be grateful and thankful also about things happened in my life.. Small thing but something for me.. 

First, after that sadness thing, that big thunder happened.. I du no why.. Abby always comes to my table and he hugs me, he said, “so comfortable to hugs and sleep on your shoulder Miss”. Well yes of course, because ... 😬 you know Im a big girl 🤣 eniwey he makes me happy..

We have Ayra 😊 Alhamdulillah, I watched everything directly.. how a mother strugle to give birth the baby. That was amazing, Masyaallah.. And you, our little angel, We love you so much 💞

Well the small thing that make me feel so happy, yesterday.. I went to the cafe m, alone, to drink some coffee, and writing, and recording for my podcast (Hei yow anyway I have podcast now!!, I wish you all can still hear my voice even we are apart) and read something. I feel so grateful about these.. and when the sunset came, I wanted to go home.. but I cant cross the way, because there are so many big cars through that way.. so I was waiting quite long.. and you know, when I was in Bete cindition, suddenly, 1 car.. it was a black grand*** car, stop driving his car and let me cross the way.. waaah yaa, for me that was so cool.. so, on the way to back home.. I pray for him, for his rezeky, for his health, for his happiness (and I du no, I feel so much happy on the way yesterday). Alhamdulillah.. 

🥀



Comments:

Free Blog Template by June Lily